LifeShieldLifeShield Cervical Collar Soft With Support
For Cervical Pain Relief While Supporting Your Neck
- X Large
₹315 ₹350.00 10% off
Help your neck wrap aligns and stabilizes vertebrae after an injury or prevent further injury by wearing this soft foam cervical collar.Cervical collar with ergonomically designed. The plush foam cushion is contoured to fit the neck and jaw line for maximum comfort and support.Edge doesn?t bite into the skin, so is more comfortable. Edge doesn?t not bite into the foam, enhances life of the collar.Hook and loop closure allows you to make adjustments to ensure the proper fit.Neck support brace offers comfortable support while reducing head and cervical vertebrae movement.
APPLICATIONS/ WHY TO BUY?
Have you injured your neck or having cervical pain? LifeShield Cervical Soft Collar Support is your one stop solution.
- The soft collar is used to help support your neck after injury or surgery. It is not meant to fully limit movement; rather it helps you to hold your spinal column in a good position during the healing process and reduces the amount of movement you might otherwise have.
- Limit activity: This may help decrease your pain and swelling.
- Support your neck and back if you sit most of the day: Keep your computer monitor at eye level. Place documents you are reading into a holder at eye level. Use a headset when you talk on the telephone.
- Used as a general cervical supporter or pain reducer.
- Hypo-allergenic soft cotton stockinet improves comfort
- Anatomical design, provides uniform support to the mandible, better fitting and enhanced comfort.
- Application- Post operative care, cervical neuralgia, cervical spondylitis, cervical discdisease, torticollis, and neck sprain/stiff neck
- Provides the comfortable and supportive fit to jaw & neck
- Helps in relieving the headaches caused by cervical sprains
HOW TO WEAR?
- Look straight ahead and keep your chin parallel to the floor.
- Fit the collar snugly around your neck.
- Attach the fasteners at the back of your neck
- If the collar feel stoo tight, remove it and put it on again.
No RatingsRate this Product