LifeShieldLifeShield Taylor's Spine Brace
Supports You In Fracture Or Pain
₹1998 ₹2220.00 10% off
- These bars adjust themselves according to the shape of the body, giving the body a perfect shape.
- This support brace to improve the spinal posture is unisex and can be used as posture corrector taylor brace support for women and posture corrector lifesheild brace support for men
- Light weight spinal brace for enhanced immobilization and right spinal posture
- Spinal Support belt is effective in reducing back ache in the lumbar region. Our brace is light in weight and comfortable enough to be worn for long hours.
- Available in two heights for effective support . Extremely light weight with modern design . Customisable four splints ensures best comfort & support.
Applications / Why to buy?
If you are diagnosed with a spinal problem or have had spinal surgery your consultant may prescribe the use of an external support structure, such as the Taylor Brace.
- This LifeShield Dorso Lumbar Spinal Brace, often known as Taylor Brace provides the ideal support for injuries to the thoracolumbar area. It provides relief and support for Herniated Disc Problems.
- Taylor Brace is used in many spinal disorders where comes the need to ensure total lumbo-dorsal immobilization and the need to maintain the spine in a neutral position.
- Light weight strong rigid customizable aluminium splints are durable and provide excellent immobilization and support.
- Proper shoulder postures are ensured by the given long & adjustable shoulder straps & large ethafoam shoulder padding to ensuring best customisable fitting of the brace.
- It comes with two heights to ensure better lumber immobilization (Short & Long).
- Large hook & Loop panels and high quality elastic panels ensures best fitting adjustments to all the mases and all the sizes.
How to wear
- Your physiotherapist will contour the aluminium frame to the shape of your spine
- Place the brace on the back of the patient in upright position, keeping the lower horizontal splint just over the lower edge of the spine.
- Wrap the elastic panel around the waist. Fasten hook and loop tape.
- Put the thoracic band (the extra band with splint) at its position and fasten hook and loop.
- Then the shoulder straps are thrown over the shoulders.
- Place the patient so that the chest bulges out and shoulder is fully stretched backwards.
- The shoulder straps are brought back through the axilla. They are then pulled through the buckles, tightened and fastened to the loop tape provided at the lower back
No RatingsRate this Product