APPLICATIONS/ WHY TO BUY?
The LifeShield Abdominal Binder/Postnatal Pregnancy belt makes sure that you get back your tummy into the desired shape after delivery. This is best known for the support it gives your stomach right after childbirth and is surely wonders for women who go through C section(cesarean) or normal delivery.
- After your baby is born, you are left with an empty uterus.
- It takes approximately six weeks for this organ to shrink back to its normal size.
- Likewise, your organs do not immediately return to their pre-pregnancy locations, either.
- An LifeShield Abdominal Support, however, can speed this process along.
- Wear an abdominal Support as soon as possible after childbirth – no matter if you delivered vaginally or with a c-section – works wonders for your healing process.
- You should feel like your lower back is supported, even though your abdominal muscles are not yet able to do this job on their own.
- The compression, along with the natural after-birth contractions that you have, pushes your uterus, abdominal organs, stomach and intestines from the outside in. Helping it find its pre-pregnancy shape and location.
- After helping you tuck your tummy, it also aids your waist and lumbro-sacral areas. These can be comfortably carried under your regular clothes and the best part is that people can’t make out that you’re wearing a postnatal belt!
- क्या हर माँ की तरह आपका भी यही सवाल है कि बच्चा होने के बाद सपाट पेट कैसे प्राप्त करें, तो आपकी तकलीफ का समाधान है लाइफशील्ड एब्डोमिनल बाइंडर / पोस्ट प्रेगनेंसी बेल्ट।
- चाहे आपकी डिलीवरी सीजेरियन हो या नार्मल, सपाट पेट पाने के लिए पेट बांधना पहला चरण होता है, ऐसे में पेट घटाने और अपनी पुराणी शेप में वापस आने में ये बेल्ट करेगी आपकी मदद।
- A combination of comfort and support – It Comes with (9”) light weight & thin, porous & breathable fabric, especially since you will be wearing it for hours at a time.
- Dynamic Usability: Using the bathroom shouldn’t be a mission.
- Reinforced panels: Optimal compression, tones up abdominal muscles following surgery or pregnancy.
- A snug fit: Ensures that the garment will not slip off, even as you care for your new baby and resume your normal daily activities.
- For post- delivery mothers to tone up the mellowed abdominal muscles and set the waistline to its Pre-Pregnancy dimensions.
- Hold your abdominal muscles together to relieve pain after delivery.
- Increase circulation at your surgical site to promote healing and decrease swelling.
- Make physical activity more comfortable for mothers.
HOW TO WEAR?
- Wrap the abdominal belt around the waist, ensure that the back splint is positioned at the center of spine.
- Hold & pull the handle to adjust the desired compression and secure hook and loop closure to the front of belt.