APPLICATIONS/ WHY TO BUY?
Whether you have suffered from an ankle sprain, fracture or roll in the past, The LifeShield Ankle Brace is the perfect solution because it supports your ankle without slowing you down.
- Designed to increase circulation and improve heat regulation, this ankle brace provides compression.
- Easy to put on, the brace has anatomically shaped splints to prevent ankle rolls, sprains and help prevent instabilities when in motion.
- This brace is ideal for a person who is healing from an existing ankle injury or looking to prevent a future injury.
Designed to Support and Protect:
- Helps prevent ankle rolls
- Maintain natural range of motion
- Helps reduce pain
- Protect from re-injury
Active Individuals Needing Mid-Level Support – Basketball – Volleyball – Soccer – Tennis – Lacrosse – Walking – Hiking.
यदि आप एड़ी में चोट लगने के कारन दर्द से परेशान हैं या टखने के फ्रैक्चर से पीड़ित हैं? ऐसे में लाइफशील्ड एंकल ब्रेस आपके लिए बेहतर समाधान है क्योंकि यह आपको धीमा किए बिना आपके टखने का समर्थन करता है।
- Three-way stabilization concept – Splint are provided to ensure strong immobilization. Lace pull mechanism offers regional tightening, firm grip and good fitting. Shoe design with 8 lace straps and broad hook & loop panel provides extra protection to lateral ligament.
- Easy to wear – Lace pull mechanism provides single pull tightening and loosening. It is easy to wear and remove. It is sleek, can be used inside the shoe.
- Inserts – Rigid anatomic PP splint ensures strong Immobilization of both dorsi-flexion and plantar flexion, provide room for the malleolus, enhances grip and comfort. Light in weight, enhances compliance.
HOW TO WEAR?
- Slide foot to wear ankle brace, so that the heel fits snugly into the heel opening.
- Adjust position of both the lateral splints according to the location of malleoli.
- Tighten the top hook loop strap using reverse buckle mechanism to provide firm grip.
- Pull both the laces simultaneously upwards and obliquely with the single jerky movement to give optimal tightness and paste them on the loop panel on the body of the brace.